Getting a home theater system can seriously improve your movie-watching experience. The multiple speakers in the room will give you surround sound effects.
But, if you want to buy a home theater system in a budget, then you might be confused to choose from the thousands of options available.
We have helped you out by selecting the top 7 best budget home theater systems in India to help you get the appropriate one.
7 Best Budget Home Theater System India
#1. Philips Audio SPA8140B/94 50W 4.1 Channel Multimedia Speaker System
The Philips SPA8140B/94 is a multimedia speaker system with 50 watts of output power. Equipped with a subwoofer with 18 watts of output power and four satellite speakers each with 7 watts of output power. The satellite speakers and the subwoofer both have a frequency response of 200 Hz to 20 kHz for optimal music output.
The subwoofer features an LED display that shows the connectivity status of the device.
The system comes in glossy black color which makes this speaker system an excellent choice for modern homes. The speakers are wall mountable and come with wireless remote control.
You can stream music using Bluetooth from your smartphone or laptop or you can use a USB port for streaming music via a pen drive.
The speaker can produce loud and clear sound, which makes it an ideal pick for small-sized rooms like bedrooms and dormitories.
- Features mounting hardware for shelf or wall installation.
- Comes with a remote control that can be used to change sound settings or bass level.
- The Speakers have a frequency response of 200 Hz to 20 kHz.
- Includes USB ports that can be used for audio streaming via pen drive.
- Bass is not thumping.
#2. F&D F550X 56 Watt 2.1 Channel Wireless Bluetooth Multimedia Speaker
The F&D F550X is a 2.1 channel multimedia speaker set that includes a 28W subwoofer and two 14W satellite speakers.
The soundbar features an in-built FM radio, Bluetooth connectivity, NFC compatibility, USB and RCA audio output jack, and AUX audio input jack.
You will also get a remote control that you can use to change settings on your home theater system without having to get up from your seat.
Another feature included is low power consumption; it will not dig a hole in your pocket.
The speaker features an LED display for showing the status of the connectivity. You will also get FM radio frequency, independent audio source selection as well as alarm clock function. The speaker set comes in black color and can be wall-mounted.
- Comes with multiple connectivity options including Bluetooth, USB port, and RCA audio output jack.
- Features FM radio function for listening to music or watching live TV shows.
- Remote control provides more convenience when accessing speaker settings.
- Has low power consumption.
- The subwoofer can overheat.
- The sound quality is weak.
Check out – Best Bluetooth speakers under 2500
#3. LG LK72B Boom Blastic 40 Watt 2.1 Channel USB Multimedia Speaker
The LG Boom Blastic is a 2.1 channel multimedia speaker set that includes a 25W subwoofer and two 10W satellite speakers. The speaker features an in-built FM radio, USB input for audio streaming, a digital amplifier with 40 watts of power, a 3.5 mm AUX input jack, and Bluetooth connectivity.
The speaker set also has dual connection options for HDMI cable and RCA cable to be plugged in simultaneously so you can enjoy TV sound on your home theater system.
This speaker set comes with a 5-meter cable wire, which makes it easier to install this device on your shelves or your walls without messy installation work being done behind the TV stand. The Boom Blastic features give Deeper bass and clearer vocals.
Because of the Auto Power Down feature, after 15 min the speaker will turn itself off to save electricity in the case where the main unit is not connected to an external device.
- Features 40 watts of power for loud and clear sound.
- Includes USB input for audio streaming or data transmission.
- Comes with a 5-meter cable wire that makes installation easy.
- Features Auto power down for lower power consumption.
- The sound quality is not great.
- The remote control can stop working after some time.
#4. ZEBRONICS BT6860RUCF 3 Watt 5.1 Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
The Zebronics 5.1 Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with 70W power output, which makes it an ideal home theater system on a budget.
This speaker also features multiple connectivity options like Bluetooth, USB, SD/MMC, and AUX, making it easy to connect with any media device. The remote control function allows you to control the volume of the speaker from anywhere in the room.
The speaker comes with an in-built FM radio that lets you listen to your favorite songs. With its attractive black color, this Bluetooth speaker will look stylish on any shelf or table in your home.
- 70 watts of power output makes it suitable for use as a home theater system.
- Features USB and AUX input options
- Features in-built FM radio function.
- Features remote control function.
- The remote control does not always work.
- The sound quality is poor.
#5. iBall Tarang Classic 40 Watt 2.1 Channel Wireless Bluetooth Multimedia Speaker
The iBall Tarang set features 40 watts of power output. The home theater system includes two satellites with 10 watts each and one subwoofer with 25 watts of power.
The speaker comes with multiple playback options like USB, SD card, FM radio, and AUX input for connecting your smartphone or tablet to the speaker. You will also get FM Radio that has an in-built antenna that allows you to tune into your favorite FM station so you can listen to your favorite songs on the go.
This set has a rubberized finish which gives it a sleek look. It also comes with a 3.5mm audio jack which makes it easier to plug in your media devices to the speakers.
The speaker features a sleep timer for lower electricity consumption as well as a sleep mode for giving you complete relaxation after watching movies or listening to music on your home theater system.
- Features 40 watts of power with 25 watts subwoofer output.
- Has rubberized finish for enhanced durability.
- Includes sleep timer modes to save electricity.
- Comes with a 3.5mm audio jack that makes integration of multiple media devices easier.
- The sound quality is poor.
- The speaker gets damaged easily.
#6. TRONICA Super King Series 5.1 Channel Multimedia Speaker
The TRONICA Super King Series is a 5.1 channel wireless Bluetooth media speaker system that features 40 watts of power output.
The speaker system comes with multiple playback options like USB, SD card, FM radio, and AUX input for connecting your smartphone or tablet to the speaker.
Equipped with FM Radio the speaker has an in-built antenna to allow you to tune into your favorite FM radio station. The speaker has a 3.5mm jack input which allows you to connect the speakers to your smartphone or tablet easily.
This wireless speaker set features a 4-inch subwoofer for rich sound, two tower-shaped satellite speakers in addition to 3 regular satellite speakers for enhanced stereo sound. The fully functional remote control allows you to change tracks from the comfort of your seat.
- Features 40 watts of power 4-inches subwoofer for good sound output.
- Includes FM Radio function.
- Comes with a 3.5mm jack input for easy integration between multiple media devices.
- The sound quality is poor.
- The remote control does not work properly.
#7. Philips Audio MMS2625B 2.1 CH Bluetooth Multimedia Speakers
The Philips Audio MMS2625B is a 2.1 channel wireless Bluetooth media speaker set that features 32 watts of power output. The speakers include two satellite speakers with 8 watts each and one subwoofer with 15 watts of power.
Philips Bluetooth Multimedia Speakers is an excellent choice for your home theater system. This speaker set has a 4-inch subwoofer that is ideal for deep and powerful bass.
The speaker system has multiple playback options like USB, SD card, FM radio, and AUX input for connecting your smartphone or tablet to the speaker.
It also features an FM tuner for radio enjoyment, so you can listen to music anywhere in the room. The speaker set is easy to connect with your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth technology.
- Features 32 watts of power with 15 watts subwoofer output.
- Includes FM tuner Radio.
- Includes 4-inch subwoofer.
- Remote control build quality is not up to the mark.
If you are still not sure about the choice you should make, then you may consider buying Philips Audio SPA8140B/94 50W 4.1 Channel Multimedia Speaker System for its great sound quality and power output.
Otherwise, you may go for LG LK72B Boom Blastic 2.1 Channel USB Multimedia Speaker if you want a power-saving one.
TRONICA Super King Series 5.1 Channel Multimedia Speaker is a good option if you want a combination of tower speakers and satellite speakers in one home theater system.