This is a carefully curated list of Sound Systems under 10000. You can expect some distinctive features in the sound system listed underneath.
And depending on the features you can choose the best suited according to your need. So, just hop in the article and explore some of the best options available in the market.
5 Best Sound System Under 10000 in India 2022
#1. Philips Audio SPA8000B/94 5.1 Channel Multimedia Speakers System
Philips Audio SPA8000B/94 Multimedia Speakers System comes with a 45 W subwoofer for powerful bass and an 8 inches driver for high efficiency. The speaker is perfect for MP3, PC, TV, CD, and other Bluetooth-enabled devices.
You will get multiple connectivity options like RCA in, 3.5 mm Aux-in, USB port, and Bluetooth connectivity to connect your smartphone or tablet to play music wirelessly. The in-built FM tuner lets you enjoy your favorite music on the radio.
The subwoofer has buttons to control volume and tracks.
- 5.1 surround sound.
- Subwoofer for powerful bass with 45 W.
- 8 inches driver for high efficiency.
- Multiple connectivity options like RCA in, 3.5 mm Aux-in, USB port and Bluetooth.
- No cons found.
#2. Infinity by Harman Hardrock 410 Powerful Deep Bass 4.1 Channel Bluetooth Multimedia Speaker
Infinity speaker has a sleek design that will match with any décor of your room and it also features an Eco mode that will help you save up to 40% on your energy bill.
You can connect the speakers to multiple devices at once, making it one of the best speakers for multi-tasking. With 200 Watts Peak Output, 3 Equaliser Modes, and Tone Control, it can provide you with an amazing listening experience.
The speaker is compatible with MP3 players, iPods, iPhones, and any other Bluetooth-enabled device. This speaker also comes with a wireless remote control to adjust your volume levels while still in bed or in the comfort of your couch.
- Sleek design that will match any décor of your room.
- The speaker is compatible with MP3 players, iPods, iPhones, and any other Bluetooth-enabled device.
- Wireless remote control to adjust your volume levels.
- No cons found.
Also read – Best 2.1 speakers under 10000
#3. boAt AAVANTE Bar 2050 160 Watt 2.1 Channel Wireless Bluetooth Soundbar
The boAt AAVANTE Bar 2050 is a 160 watt 2.1 channel wireless Bluetooth soundbar that has a sleek and chic design. The sound system features an easy-to-set-up installation and you can connect with any TV or PC that has Bluetooth.
The Avante Soundbar is a great sound system for home entertainment and gaming consoles. This wireless soundbar produces deep, rich audio with clear highs and lows. The soundbar features Dolby Digital decoding technology to provide an immersive surround-sound experience.
The system has built-in Bluetooth technology that allows you to wirelessly stream music from your smartphone or tablet devices without the need for wires or cords. The speaker also offers multiple connectivity options such as USB, optical digital audio out, 3.5mm AUX, RCA analog stereo input, and more.
Your soundbar also comes with remote control and an audio cable to connect devices such as CD players or TVs without using the wireless Bluetooth connection.
- Powerful soundbar with a 3-channel system for a more immersive experience.
- Equipped with Bluetooth technology that allows you to wirelessly stream music from your smartphone or tablet devices without the need for wires or cords.
- Multiple connectivity options such as USB, optical digital audio out, 3.5mm AUX, RCA analog stereo input, and more.
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Produces sound with distortions at high volume levels.
- The Soundbar lacks installation instructions and it can be quite complicated to set up without proper knowledge of wiring and connections.
#4. JBL SB110 by Harman 110 Watt Wireless Bluetooth Soundbar with Dolby Digital
The JBL sound system combines a powerful subwoofer and two full-range drivers to deliver rich, deep bass, with smooth highs and mids for an immersive home theater experience.
Powerful with the 110-watt output your Wireless soundbar has Dolby Digital decoding technology. The SB110 features the latest bass-reflex cabinet design which delivers deep, rich bass without distortion at high volume levels.
The speaker features Bluetooth wireless technology so you can stream music from any of your favorite devices, including phones, tablets, or laptops. You can also connect it to your TV with the included optical cable or via RCA connections.
With its sleek design and simple setup, this soundbar will be a welcome addition to your entertainment system.
- It features Bluetooth wireless technology so you can stream music from any of your favorite devices, including phones, tablets, or laptops.
- Powerful soundbar with 110W output that produces crisp and clear audio performance even at high volume levels.
- The Built-in subwoofer offers deep and rich bass while watching TV.
- Comes with an optical cable that connects the soundbar to the television for clear audio.
- Sound is not clear with frequencies in the midrange area.
Check out – Best Home Theater under 10000
#5. Sony SA-D40 4.1 Channel Multimedia Speaker System
The Sony SA-D40 is a 4.1 channel, multimedia speaker system that delivers full, rich sound with deep bass. The subwoofer has a down-firing design and an oversized magnet for enhanced bass performance, while the satellite speakers feature clean, contemporary styling to match any decor.
The power-packed speaker features Bluetooth connectivity for wireless music streaming from smartphones, tablets, or computers. You can play your music via USB or you can use Audio-in Playback.
You can even control your music playback via the Sony Music Centre app. A wired subwoofer output is included for connection to an external powered subwoofer.
- Delivers full, rich sound with deep bass through the down-firing 5″ built-in subwoofer and 2″ satellite speakers.
- Bluetooth connectivity option for wireless music streaming from smartphones, tablets, or computers.
- Lightweight and compact design that is easy to move around.
- Built-in bass-reflex design for ported, powerful bass performance.
- The speaker system lacks dedicated tweeters, midranges, or super tweeters which might affect high-frequency audio playback.
- It does not come with adapter cables to connect the speakers to the receiver.
Also read – Best 5.1 speakers under 7000
If you want a sound system that can be easily connected with other Philips devices like TV, you can choose Philips Audio SPA8000B/94 5.1 Channel Multimedia Speakers System.
If you want a sound system with great sound quality then you may go for Sony SA-D40 4.1 Channel Multimedia Speaker System.